We host community events, outdoor concerts, classes, and plant sales.
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date event information.
Heirloom annual spring and summer vegetable starts including: arugula, broccoli, cabbage, chard, collards, lettuces, tomatoes, & yacon.
A wide selection of medicinal and culinary herbs, featuring: lavender, lemon thyme, lemon verbena, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, & thyme.
Plus, dozens of brand new, ready-to-sprout seeds from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds!
Start your organic vegetable garden today!
Sunday Summer Sounds
Every Sunday, from May through October, we host bands & serve a farm fresh Brunch.
Stay up to date with our Facebook Events to see who’s performing this week.
- May 21 – Searra Jade (Gypsy Eco-Philosopholk)
- May 28 – Quutopia (Neo-Folk; World-Soul)
- June 4 – King Garbage (American Neo-Soul)
- June 18 – One Leg Up (Jazz Trio)
- July 9 – King Garbage (American Neo-Soul)
- July 16 – One Leg Up (Jazz Trio)
- August 6 – King Garbage (American Neo-Soul)
- August 13 – One Leg Up (Jazz Trio)
Family Singalong Classes
10-11am, Tuesdays; June through August.
Black Mountain Winter Market
All Winter long, from November through May, we host the Black Mountain Winter Market.
Amazing farmers, makers, mongers, & growers. All in a heated, sunny, covered patio.